Open to all students. If you love photography or just have an interest TISA will be having a photography competition. Here's your chance to win prizes for doing something you love. Details are listed below.
- This is a voting based contest and the participants will submit their work online.
- After the submission deadline, pictures will be published on TISA's website where the voting is going to take place.
- The winner will be annouced at the Handover, Farewell, and Awards Ceremony (February 10, 2017)
- The submitted work must be the participants own work.
- If the picture includes other people as subjects, they must give permission to the participant to use the picture for the competition.
- The picture size must be no larger than 5 MB.
- Heavy photo editing to create illustration, deception and/or manipulation is prohibited.
- Basic editing, such as colour enhancement and application of filters, are okay as long as it doesn't create significant effects in the picture.
- The picture should take place either in Japan or the participant's home country.
- Maximum three (3) entries per person.
- The submitted pictures must not have any signature, copyright mark or borders.
- All participants must send a title and a description with the pictures.
- Each website user gets 1 vote, each Farewell Party attendee gets 10 votes.
- Submission period: January 26, 2017 - February 5, 2017
- Online voting period: February 6, 2017 - February 10, 2017 (closes @ 19:00)
- Award Ceremony: Winners awarded at the Farewell Party February 10, 2017
- You retain the rights to your photograph. Photographs will only be used by TISA for this competition.
- 1st Prize - Qtuo (action, sports camera) for underwater photography
- 2nd Prize - To be decided
So what are you waiting for? Start snapping and posting as soon as possible and best of luck to all the participants.