1. Managing major projects that involve significant human or financial resources.
2. Executing special projects as required by the council.
We welcome everyone who wants to volunteers in TISA's activities or join one of our committees.
You can find various volunteering opportunities below. Also, you can email email@example.com for my opportunities.
1. Promoting international culture in Tokyo Tech and beyond
2. Organizing and supporting activities that allow international students to express their
1. Establishing and managing student welfare and support services for all international
2. Facilitating joint welfare and support activities among international student groups
1. Provide and support opportunities for international student to engage in Japanese
2. Provide and support opportunities for Japanese students to build stronger
relationships with international students
1. Supporting the administrative operations of the organization
2. Maintaining effective human resource management activities
1. Overseeing the income and expenses of all groups in TISA
2. Ensuring that the organization remains financially viable
1. Managing the organization’s communication channels that are used for general
2. Ensuring that the organization maintains a strong and positive external image
Let's Go Global (LGG): Natives is one of TISA's core activities. It provides an opportunity for international students to re-connect with their cultures by sharing stories from their home countries.
LGG: Natives is held every Thursday in the HUB-ICS (Ookayama, West 9-1F).
The event has two managers who support the presenters and ensure that the activities meets its objectives.
TISA is a diverse community with many types of multicultural events, activities, and projects.
We are looking for people managers to organise teams for upcoming events and projects. These include Orientation, International Week, Welcome Party, and Sports Festival.
We are seeking of motivated person to help us in improvement of life of Tokyo Tech international students. Details of the WTSF can be found here: https://mytisa.net/weekly-titech-student-forum